Textile solution for armpit sweating
Natural remedy to avoid sweat stains on clothes
This is not a specific form of therapy but rather a lamination of the axillary sweating, but with a positive result as good as in the medical, cosmetic or even surgical options.
Primarily a treatment or actually application without any medical intervention on your body.
These sweat absorbing undershirts or polo shirts are of high quality with a built-in pocket for normal tissues for absorption of underarm sweat and a liquid barrier in the armpit area.
The advantages are obvious:
- No intervention on your body
- No more white lines under your arms
- No fear of lifting your arms
- No pitiful and disgusted looks anymore
1. The pocket:
The pocket is sewn into the underarm of the shirt.
2. The fluid blocker:
Should the absorbent inserts become too wet, there is a waterproof membrane sewn into the underarm of the shirt so you can be sure there will be no sweat or stains on your clothing.
3. On top of that:
The fluid blocker is covered with another layer of absorbent fabric. These first layers are usually sufficient to absorb your sweat.
4. Paper tissues:
You can use any kind or brand and they are less expensive than a special absorbent. Tempo Pocket tissues are ideal as they are strong enough to hold together when wet. Customer suggestion: use menthol-scented handkerchiefs. It also gives a pleasant fragrance.
• The undershirt is made by a traditional Swiss Company
• The polo shirt is made by a traditional German Company
• The fabric is 100% cotton with the Oekotex standard 100 seal
• produced in an environmentally conscious establishment.
• 100% cotton yarn of “Swiss cotton ring” (women's shirt with 5% Lycra)
• tested for harmful materials
Further information: http://laulas.com